Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dieting

I am hoping that if I blog about my dieting that it will actually help me out some. We shall see. I did really good after I had my son, within months I lost all of the weight I had gained during my pregnancy and then some. I was too happy! Some how in between February and March I started putting a few pounds back on. The next thing I know I have gained 16 pounds! 16 pounds!! It's not that I can't believe it, because my jeans are tell tail. So, tomorrow officially starts my first day of the South Beach Diet. After some persuasion from a couple of friends I decided on that one. I will weigh in the morning and keep track of the things I eat. Wish me luck! I am looking forward to getting rid of those 16 nasty pounds, but I will take anything that wants to come off.

No comments:

Post a Comment