Friday, July 6, 2012

Missing you...

July 7, 2004...eight years since you made a decision that affected so many lives, I can still remember that dreadful phone call I got at work that night...I think about you often, but I've been thinking about you a lot more lately; situations in the lives of some loved ones have something to do with it...part of me hates you for taking your life. That shouldn't have been your decision to make. You left behind so many people that loved you. I wish you could have been stronger to fight your demons...
the rest of my heart hopes and prays you found the peace you were desperately searching for.
I can still see the firetruck carrying your casket to the cemetery your sister is buried in...I can still hear the tones ringing across radios in your honor...any time I hear tones my mind goes straight to you...
Your sense of humor was infectious, your laughter contagious and your friendship ever lasting. You could bring me out of a funk, with a wink and a grin...sing that goofy Gorillaz song or break out with something from Saliva... How I miss you.
..I pray your watching over your beautiful children protecting them, their guardian angel...
I hope you know that you are still loved and missed by many...

No comments:

Post a Comment