Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Who cares

I'm trying to learn not to burden you with my problems, you've made it clear you don't want to hear them. Enough people burden you with their problems throughout the day, you just want to come home to a happy home. Why let little things bother me, you don't. Why should I care if you don't?
They may not be big problems to you, but they are something to me. I don't need you to fix it, I just need you to listen to me. I need to know that I matter enough to you that you'll give me a few minutes...but you don't and even though you keep telling me that isn't what your saying I hear, «I don't love you or care enough about you and your thoughts or feelings to listen or be concerned. My problems are more important, is that all you have to worry about?»
There will come a point when I'll stop telling you my thoughts, my feelings, my hopes, my dreams, my cares, my problems, my opinions; and when you ask why? I'm going to tell you because I never thought I mattered enough to share. When I did you didn't listen to what I had to say or you didn't care anyway...
I'm not mad or angry, just sad...sad that the one person God gave me to be my partner doesn't care enough about me to listen to me...if i were someone else you'd listen...
So I'm trying to figure out how to bottle it back up, that's what I did for so long, kept it all inside. I didn't share with anyone, keep it to yourself and you won't be hurt. Keep it to myself so I don't burden you, and then maybe we can all be happy. You keep telling me that I'm in a bad mood half the time you are around me...so I need to fix that, because my bad mood drives you to texting someone else because there is no conflict for you there...dive you away, not because I'm trying, but it doesn't seem to stop you...
Not sure I know how to fix me, I've never been the type to plaster fake similes on my face and pretend everything is ok, soak my toes in syrup and maybe I'll figure out how to do that...fixing meer seems to be the only answer because you don't seem to care enough to budge...fix me, please God fix me

No comments:

Post a Comment